MIR Spirodoc + Oxi Spirometer
Free returns under 30 days
Only available online
Delivery estimated within 20/11 and 29/11
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
The MIR Spirodoc + Oxi Spirometer (#910610) includes a WinspiroPRO CD, USB cable, lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack, nose clip, belt with plastic case (#919088), adult reusable oximetry sensor, carrying case, users manual CD, and FlowMIR Disposable Turbines - Box of 10 (#910004-10).
Warranty: 2 Years.
The PC-based USB diagnostic spirometer device features the capability to provide simple, clear SpO2 and Pulse rate measurements with plethysmographic curve. With a six minute walk test, Spirodoc gives an estimate of the level of oxygen therapy required by the patient.
Spirodoc is the first "3D Oximeter" to incorporate a three-axis movement sensor to correlate saturation level (%SpO2) to the physical activity. It also features fast on-screen symptom entry that is made easy by the touch screen with automatic answer recording for homecare patient use.
The WinspiroPRO PC software provides real time flow/volume and volume/time curves with PRE/POST bronchodilator comparison on your PC. It includes free online updates.
This device is innovative, and essential in pneumology, cardiology, rehabilitation, etc.
MIR Spirodoc + Oxi Spirometer Features
- Touch screen.
- Detachable flowmeter head to facilitate oximetry tests.
- Spot oximetry test.
- 24 hour Holter test.
- Patient eDiary.
- On-screen results and curves preview for immediate data assessment.
- Home care symptoms diary.
- 6MWT (6-Minute Walk Test).
- Triaxial Accelerometer.
- Capable of sleep desaturation study.
- Respiratory Rehabilitation Monitoring.
- Activity Monitoring.
- Long life, rechargeable battery.
- Traffic light health indicator for immediate test interpretation.
- Wireless real time test on PC via Bluetooth.
- May be used for both home and office use.
MIR Spirodoc + Oxi Spirometer Specifications
- Display: LCD backlit touch screen.
- Resolution: 128 x 64 pixels.
- Power Supply: Lithium Ion 3.7 V 1100 mA rechargeable battery.
- Data Transmission: USB 2.0 on-the-go and Bluetooth 2.1.
- Accelerometer: Triaxial ± 2 g. 400 Hz sampling.
- Dimensions: 101 mm x 48 mm x 16 mm.
- Weight: 0.22 lb (99 g).
- Removable Turbine Head Dimensions: 46 mm x 47 mm x 24 mm.
- Removable Turbine Head Weight: 17 g.
- Flow Sensor: Bi-directional digital turbine.
- Flow Range: ± 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL, whichever is greater.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s, whichever is greater.
- Dynamic Resistance at 12 L/s: < 0.5 cmH2O/L/s.
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 - 45 degrees C).
- SpO2 Range: 0 - 99%.
- SpO2 Accuracy: ± 2 % (70 - 99% SpO2).
- Heart Rate Range: 30 - 254 BPM.
- Heart Rate Accuracy: ± 2 BPM or 2%, whichever is greater.
- Spirometry: FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparisopn with wide range of selectable parameters.
- Spirometry Parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/VC, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25-75, Lung Age, Extrap., Volume, FET, FEV3, FEV3/FVC, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, Rf, VE, VT, t1, tE, VTE/tTOT, MVV measured, MVV calculated.
- Oximetry Paramters: SpO2 and Pulse Rate (Baseline, Min, Max, Average), T90% (SpO2 < 90%), T89% (SpO2 < 89%), T88% (SpO2 < 88%), T5% (ˆ†SpO2 > 5%), ˆ†Index (12 s), SpO2 Events, Pulse Rate Events (Bradycardia, Tachycardia), Step counter, Physical Activity (VMU), Recording time, Analysis time.
MIR Spirodoc + Oxi Spirometer
We Also Recommend
Welch Allyn 767 Wall Transformer - Certified Refurbished
Welch Allyn 0169-200 SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer Oral Probe 4 ft cord
Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler 8 MHz
Welch Allyn 7670-03 Aneroid With Adult Cuff and 5 Leg Mobile Stand